Because the race starts in successive waves, everyone can run at their own pace, at complete ease.
To ensure a fluid race for all, the Course Eiffage du Viaduc de Millau runners depart in successive waves.
Choose the start wave that suits your profile!
- for runners registered in groups,
- for athletes with a race target and proof of a satisfactory reference time (supplied at the time of registration).
- Elite group (red): 33 minutes for 10 km or 1 hour 15 minutes for a half-marathon or 2 hours 30 minutes for a marathon
- Wave 1 (green): 1 hour 16 minutes to 1 hour 40 minutes for a half-marathon or 1 hour 21 minutes to 2 hours for the Course Eiffage 2014
- Wave 2 (blue): 1 hour 41 minutes to 2 hours for a half-marathon or 2 hours 01 minute to 2 hours 20 minutes for the Course Eiffage 2014
- Wave 3 (purple): no performance required
- Wave 4 (yellow): no performance required
un viaduc qui relieFind us on #RunningEiffage