Who can take part in the Course Eiffage du Viaduc de Millau en Aveyron?
How much are the entry fees? Are there any special rates?
The Course Eiffage du Viaduc de Millau en Aveyron will take place on Sunday 17 May 2020.
Registration opens on 17 May 2019.
Who can take part?
The Course Eiffage du Viaduc de Millau en Aveyron is open to any person, male or female, born on or before 31st December 2000.
- From 17/05/2019 to 31/08/2019: €33
- From 01/09/2019 to 31/12/2019: €39
- From 01/01/2020 to 30/04/2019: €45
Group rate (more than 20 people):
- before 30/09/2019 : €33
- after 30/09/2019 : €39
Student rate (until 26 years old, presentation of a student card is compulsory):
- download at the time of registration or later: €25
In accordance with Article L.231-3 of the French Sports Code, each participant is obliged to supply, at the time of registration or later, a medical certificate (or copy thereof) allowing the practice of competitive athletics or competitive running and issued less than a year before the date of the event.
The following licences are also accepted:
- a sporting licence, valid on the day of the event and issued by an authorised federation only, on which must be displayed, by any means, permission to practise competitive athletics or competitive running;
- a competition licence issued by the FFCO, the FFPM or the FF Tri, valid on the day of the event;
- a licence issued by the UNSS or the UGSEL, valid on the day of the event, and on condition that the commitment is properly fulfilled by the school or the school’s sports club.
Commitment to enter the race implies express acceptance of the regulations .