In running, as in any other discipline, some basic principles should be followed, to prepare serenely and be ready for the D-day… while having fun, of course !
- Control your efforts : no exhaustion at the end of the sessions
- Increase gradually the session duration, to develop your endurance
- Remain in respiratory ease
- The preparation must fit with the rhythm of your daily life, and take account of your constraints
- Rest and recovery are part of the preparation
In summary, slowly, reasonably but surely !